1. Popular sovereignty : every single American has the right of rights
2. Limited government (Constitutionalism) : no one is above everyone , the law is the law.
3. Separation of powers: constitution divide in 3 branches,
a. Legislative: house of representatives and the senate ( US capitol)
b. Executive: president and vie president (White house)
c. Judicial: Supreme Court.
4. Checks and balances: check that they have balance power.
5. Unconstitutional: judicial is the last to review the law
6. Federalism: central power, and state power had to work together.